Sunday 25 March 2012

Not really that much going on lately. The guild seems to be mostly running itself right now. There has been some decrease in people coming to me and demanding that I solve things, but it seems to be less now. Though that could be just because it's relatively quiet all round.
Occasionally there are debates and people come up with possible changes, but it generally doesn't make it to a vote.

One thing did make it to a vote though! Long time player Dotctor has applied to get the 'bureaucrat' rank and gathered enough votes. There was another contender, Maryse, who wanted to become the first girl bureaucrat. Judging from the 8 votes against to 4 in favour she got, there is still a glass ceiling in the Stormwind City Guard's hierarchy. Of course, it may also have something to do with the tagline of her campaign "and I'll try not to boop soo much :D"


Anyway.. I bought Dotctor a cake which we ate in Stormwind Keep's garden.

P.s. I notice there's a story that remains untold on this blog. What Happened To Gnomeregan Stormtroopers! I still have my notes, so I'll try to write that up sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment